MCDONOUGH CO., Ill. (NEWS3) — Officials announced the McDonough County Courthouse offices will only be available by appointment until further notice amid COVID-19 concerns.
The courthouse will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Guests will be able to enter the building through the east handicap entrance. All other entrances will be closed to the public.
Anyone who has travelled recently, shows signs of illness, or has a fever is asked to not schedule an appointment.
Officials said guests should contact the individual office holder to make an appointment. McDonough County elected officials ask that all nonessential business be handled remotely.
A list of contact information for office holders is below:
- McDonough County Clerk: 309-833-2474
- McDonough County Treasurer: 309-833-2032
- McDonough County Circuit Clerk: 309-837-4889
- McDonough County Assessor: 309-833-5305
- McDonough County State’s Attorney: 309-837-2309
- McDonough County Judges’ Chambers: 309-837-4891
- McDonough County Veterans Assistance: 309-833-3275